As Peachy Keen is a large event, it will only be able to take place in level 1. In the event that Wellington is in alert Level 2, 3 or 4, the event will be postponed to a date that we can make work with the both the Artists and the Venue. In the event Peachy Keen is postponed all tickets will remain valid for the new date. If you are unable to make the date you will be able to request a refund for your tickets.
Peachy Keen will be held at The Basin Reserve, Wellington
April 3rd, 2021
Who can attend?
Peachy Keen is an all-ages event, please make sure you are buying the correct ticket when adding them to your cart. Although this is an all-ages event, everyone under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by an adult who will also need a valid ticket to gain entry. If you have a tot under the age of 2 they will not need a ticket, they are able to attend free of charge.
What do I need to bring?
Everyone wishing to attend will need their own ticket, if you are wanting to buy alcohol during the festival, please bring identification.
Accepted forms of ID are: Passport, NZ Driver’s Licence or HANZ 18+ card.
If we are unsure of your age and you do not have ID, you will not be able to purchase alcohol.
How do I get there?
There is no public parking available at the event but we are in the heart of the city and we have a fantastic public transport network, more information on these options can be found here https://www.metlink.org.nz/
We know Wellingtonians love to get around on wheels, whether this be via bike, scooters or skateboards. We will have a dedicated Wheels Park onsite, please make sure bring your own locks to secure your ride. If you choose to ride an EScooter to Peachy Keen, we will have dedicated area to park this up outside the venue.
What shouldn't I bring?
- No food or beverage, including alcohol.
- No glass, cans, aluminium, cutlery.
- No professional cameras (SLRs or removable lens cameras).
- No recording devices.
- No tents or gazebos.
- No dogs or other animals, other than guide dogs.
- No umbrellas (rain or shade).
- No furniture, chairs or stools.
- No chilly bins.
- No airhorns or loud hailers.
- No dangerous goods.
- No gang patches or gang paraphernalia to be displayed.
- No fireworks, flares or laser lights.
- No items that in the opinion of management/security could cause harm or nuisance to other patrons.
- If in any doubt, please leave it at home. We take no responsibility for goods surrendered at the gates
- In order to protect the Basin Reserve, No high heels or stiletto heels are allowed into the Festival
The Basin Reserve is a smoke- free venue, there will be a dedicated area outside of the venue to smoke but anyone caught smoking or vaping will be asked to leave
What can I bring?
- Snacks and drinks for the little ones
- Food if you have a severe food allergy. We have tried to take into account all the different dietary requirement's but understand this may not suit everyone
- Anything you need to have on you to manage a medical condition eg: having something sweet on you if you have diabetes
Peachy Keen has a zero tolerance to discrimination of any kind. Respect the space and the people around you. If anyone is making you feel uncomfortable, please talk to security or one of our staff.